Monday, August 14, 2006

OK, so here I am, I've finally made it to blogger.com. I've tried other sites including Yahoo 360 and even MySpace. Why? I don't know. Possibly because Tom needed some friends. If you've ever joined MySpace, you know who Tom is, you just don't know how he could allow that hideous picture to be shown to every MySpacer out there. Funny sidenote: the spell checker on Blogger.com wants to change MySpace to "mishaps". How perfectly fitting...

I've decided that MySpace is simply about seeing how many people you can get to add you as their friend. And in general, men want only hot women as friends and women only want hot men as friends. Unless, of course, you already know the person, then you allow them to be your friend because in the real world, they'd crush you if you didn't add them. So, being that I'm happily married, not a place for me.

Yahoo 360 was ok, but I had made some enemies on Yahoo Answers by calling into question things that some people felt was the absolute truth. SO, I figured I'd start over from scratch, post some of my past blogs for a new group of people, see if anyone will foolishly follow me here, or if they were only being kind and reading because I asked them to.

So, I'm hoping to document some of my experiences with MS, blood clotting (or lack thereof), puffiness and water retention, being a mommy, working in a hell hole and life in general as a woman in a house full of males and three very hairy and severely shedding dogs. Has anyone ever shaved a collie before? If so, let me know how it went. I'm tired of living with tumbleweeds made of fur.

No comments: