Thursday, August 24, 2006

PP's in the house!

What would life be without the Psycho Princess (PP from here on out) rambling on and on about how much it sucks to be her?

First, the good stuff:

My husband, my son, my step son, a few select friends and Dannon Light & Fit Smoothies: Strawberry Kiwi flavor. I truly am very lucky to have these things in my life, and I'm trying desperately not to take them for granted.

Now, some of the suckiness:

1) I somehow got sucked in to being block captain in my neighborhood. While this might normally be an ok thing, after talking to my neighbor (former block captain) I realize that have probably bit off more than I can chew. The neighborhood association captain may be part of the CHDG. Im not sure, but apparently he's very demanding, very bossy and very demeaning of the block captains not doing things exactly the way he wants them done. I've got bad news for him: I'm not a conformist and the first time he gets all prima-donna on me, I'm going to reveal to him that hes messing with the PP and better back the truck up or he may end up with a large sign in his front yard proclaiming that he is the creator of the JUCE sign. Perhaps I could go to the next neighborhood meeting and just shout things like "Giant hairy belly!" when he speaks. Or, tell him that I'd rather have red hot pokers shoved in my eyeballs, and know that for once I said what I meant!

2) I'm tired of having MS. I'm done with it. Today, my legs feel like floam. You know what floam is, right? I dont mean if I touch them they feel like floam. I mean that if you WERE the floam and some mean kid was sticking things in you, THAT is how my legs feel. So, call up Teri Garr and Montel Williams and tell them they can have their MS back, Im really no longer interested. I'm not interested in taking shots any more. I love the name of the medicine I take: Rebif. They should have a new slogan: Rebif: Because being biffed once is never enough.

3) I work with a bunch of freaks, half of which are closet homosexuals. I wish they would just admit it, leave the wives and live it up as the gay men they were meant to be. I think they would be a lot happier, and they'd be much more genuine than what they are now. I know *I* would be a lot happier if they'd get it over with.

And with that, I bid you adieu.

No comments: