Thursday, December 21, 2006

68 is good too

I think I'm going to go with the 69 position today. Namely, how to make it more comfortable and enjoyable. I've been asked my opinion and am afraid that my distaste (no pun intended) for the position prohibited me from giving sage advice.

First, my thoughts: I'm not wild about that maneuver. I find it bothersome because I'm a mover & a squirmer. I don't like to be "confined" to one position very long. And when you're "doing the Pisces" (think about the astrological symbol for it if you're confused) you could seriously injure the other person if you're moving too much, possibly even kill them.

I have trouble concentrating when I'm being pleasured! I can't seem to make anything move, with the exception of the bottom half of my body. So, for me to try to suck dick while on the verge of an orgasm is a sad little adventure. I'll forget, his dick will just fall out of my mouth and land with a resounding "THUD" against his inner thigh and in the throes of passion, I'd probably wiggle my way into a position that makes it impossible for him to move and I'll suffocate him. He'll be thrashing around trying to get air and I'll be thinking "Awww yeah, he's really getting into it!" Whoops! Explain THAT to the paramedics, would ya? I can see the obit now: "Big Daddy left this world through an unfortunate muff diving accident."

Having said that, I'm looking for some suggestions to make this a more comfortable and therefore satisfying position for all involved. Go on, share! Teach me something new.

No comments: