Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm pissed off

Psycho is not happy. Too many of Psycho's friends are unhappy, and this makes for an unhappy Psycho. Psycho needs to vent. Psycho will try to throw in a little sex for you who require it to make your day complete. However, this will not be a feel-good blog. You can tell when Psycho is mad because she refers to herself in the third person. AND she talks about golden showers, which is a big no-no for Psycho.

Fuckhead #1: Known only to me as some guy named "Thesis". I think I will refer to him from here on out as Dickless. Dickless has taken it upon himself to fill a very good person with the biggest load of horseshit I've ever heard in my life. My take on him is that he enjoys making people feel like ass because he himself is an ass and couldn't get laid if his life depended on it. So instead of focusing on making himself a better person, he is focusing on making other people feel like less than they are and not worthy of anything that is good and right. Long story made short: My friend believes in God and Dickless basically told her that she was anti-Christ and a really bad person. I'm not sure what other shit he's filled her with, but it has caused her GREAT unhappiness and that's really not OK with me. In fact, I think should I ever encounter this person in any format, he will know that fucking with Psycho's friends has a price and that price involves public (as well as pubic) humiliation and shame. In reality, it wouldn't matter what I could do to him – he's a kooky cult leader who just needs to be exposed for the charlatan that he is. I would love to know *exactly* who it is, and am hopeful that my friend will share all of the sordid details so that we can take care of our own. After all, that's what psychos do. That's all I'm going to say about that. I'm a firm believer in everyone's right to choose what to believe in and it's not anyone else's business. She doesn't push her beliefs on anyone at all, so for this to happen to her, of all people, is senseless and asinine. This one is not open for comments regarding my friend's religious beliefs. Feel free to zing "Thesis" all you want though! He's dickless you know.

Fuckhead #2: Whoever that woman was who cut me off on the way to work today. Not ONLY did the bitch pull out in front of me causing me to slam on my breaks, but then she drove 30 MPH in a fucking 45 MPH zone. Then, she got on the highway in front of me. I got around her and went about my merry way until the 95 interchange and what does the bitch do? Speeds up, then cuts across 3 lanes, cutting me off once again, to get on the 895 toll bridge. This caused me to tap my breaks, which caused the guy who was following way too closely behind me to slam on his and almost rear-end me. I was cussing quite loudly at her the entire rest of my trip to work. Someone should piss on her today. That would be fitting.

Fuckhead #3: Kanye West for pissing off Evel Knievel. I mean come on – It's the big EK and he's almost 70 for Christ's sake! "That video that Kanye West put out is the most worthless piece of crap I've ever seen in my life, and he uses my image to catapult himself on the public," the 68-year-old daredevil said Tuesday. GO EVEL! You da man! He's suing Mr. West by the way. Apparently, he's not cool with Kanye assuming the persona of "Evel Kanyevel". I wouldn't be either because everyone knows Evel Knievel hates black people.

Fuckheads #4 & #5: The guy in the office next to me who thinks I give a shit about his latest gadget that he spent some obscene amount of money on. I told him that was great and then wondered out loud if I could get the money from my flexible reimbursement account in time to buy my son a matchbox car for Christmas. Of course, I was being sarcastic and he didn't get it, choosing instead to explain to me that they offer direct deposit so you don't have to wait for a check. Whatever. And the guy next to him who had to say the phrase "My 48-inch plasma TV" no less than 6 times in the 2 minute conversation we had. Obviously, it bothered him that I didn't acknowledge his precious TV. I ended the conversation by asking him if he had a big-screen TV. These 2 jokers are doctors and obviously think that their money should impress me, who is obviously of much lower social status than they are, and probably considered poor by their standards. The only good thing is that the one calls me "Princess" because he's giving me my props. That's the only smart thing about him. They should hurry up and have their pissing contest and get it over with.

Just a heads up: for all you British hookers out there, stay off the streets. There's a serial killer on the loose and if you're hooking out in the Ipswitch district, you could be next. And to those of you who wonder if I really have British hookers who read my blogs, I will just shrug my shoulders and say "you never know!"

One other newsflash worthy of mention here: A second Colorado evangelical leader in little over a month has resigned from the pulpit over a scandal involving gay sex, church officials said on Tuesday. He is also guilty of harassing people via emails and personal messages. He goes by the name "Thesis." Hey! Wait a minute...

Have a great fucking day or die trying.

No comments: