Thursday, December 21, 2006

What's under there?

Did I just make you say "under where?"

Happy Super Snatch Saturday to everyone. Blah. I had to bail on the Boobie-Palooza gathering, and I'm not happy about it. Long story, but let me just say I can think of no other place I'd rather be then hanging out with Chrissie, Nina, Kelly & SHERYL (and whoever else shows up.) Boo for me.

There are only 9 days until Christmas, and I've barely begun my Christmas shopping. Oh, the humanity! I suppose it could be worse. I could have none of my shopping done AND have no batteries for my toys. Now that would be a travesty.

And one more thing to ponder: Why is it when I pick a "MOOD" for my blog do I get some form of bouncing kitty? Is that MySpace's way of calling me a pussy?

I was sitting here this morning, drinking my coffee, wearing my powder blue bathrobe with the polar bears on it, and my thoughts instantly turned to underwear. Men's underwear. I wondered if I were a man, what kind of underwear would I choose to house my wedding tackle. I suppose it was Wildfire's blog about what she would worry about if she had a penis that set me on this path of personal discovery. The choices are fairly limited. I can tell you that boxer-briefs are probably what I would go with. I think they make the package look like something a woman would want to open. At least this woman. I figured every woman probably has her own preference. Here are the problems I see with some of the other choices:

Tighty Whities: OK, first, they're just not attractive. Similar in appearance to the dreaded "granny panties" women can wear. The biggest problem I see here, because I do laundry for 3 males, is that when a guy pees and then puts his tool away, if there is even the tiniest bit of anything left on the tip, it winds up putting a little yellow dot on the underwear. NICE. I'm not even going to mention the dangers of the ass end. Thankfully, only one person in this house wears those and he's 12. I don't think Jerry has ever worn these since I've met him.

Boxers: while they can be hot when your man's running around the house in nothing but these, they just seem to hang there. And when you shove that into pair of pants, there are inevitable the dreaded VPL (visible panty lines people!). It can make a man look like he's got a diaper on underneath his pants. And no matter how you slice it, that look is not attractive. Plus, all your junk is just dangling free with no support whatsoever. Doesn't that hurt?

Speedo-type bikinis for him. I'm sorry, this is just wrong. If you're not an Olympic swimmer/diver or a stripper, don't wear these. No offense men, but a very few people can pull these off successfully. Even if you have a perfect body, there's no mystery left. I like to imagine what's in there to some degree. I DON'T want to be able to see the shapes your pubic hair makes when it's flattened by spandex. Thanks, but no.

So that leaves me with boxer briefs, which I think are incredible sexy. They hug in all the right places, support the important stuff, smoothes out your ass in pants and yet leave plenty to the imagination.

So now it's time for you to spill it guys! What type of skivvies do you wear and why do you like them?

Ladies: What would YOU prefer to see a man in and why?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a guy I like your "tighty whities", but in colors, not white. Tried boxer briefs but get too much sweating going on where the legs meets the body.

On my lady I like her in a basic pair of briefs...I may in the minority here, but I love the allure and mystique of a pair of briefs not revealing it all but leaving something for the imagination.

'Round Midnight said...

I usually wear boxers or boxer briefs, though I do have a few pairs of these and they're extremely comfortable: http://abcunderwear.com/cakljost.html