Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm not doing that and you can't make me

There are certain things that I simply have zero interest in trying sexually. As a woman in charge of my own sexuality, it's my right to decide what I will and won't allow to happen. To some, these acts may be highly arousing. Not for this chick. And now, an open discussion about what we just don't want to try.

1. Golden showers. Piss belongs in a toilet (or a diaper). It does not belong pooling in my belly button. It does not belong in my hair, nor on my face. And, it most certainly does not belong filling my mouth! Beer is the only golden liquid I'm interested in drinking.

2. Scat! If you're not talking about the card game, no thanks! Your fecal matter should never EVER touch any part of my body. It's bad enough when you're changing a kid's diaper and they wiggle too much and it touches your hand. I definitely do not want your crap on my boobs, or anywhere else on me for that matter. Leave the Cleveland (or Boston) steamers in Cleveland (or Boston).

3. Multiple partners at one time. This is just not going to happen. I'm a one man kind of gal. Now, I should specify that I mean multiple men. While I'm not really into chicks, I'm completely open to the IDEA of me, the man and a woman. Having said that, I'm not running out to find me some hot bitch to do my bidding. And I also need to clarify that should that ever occur, Big Daddy will not be allowed to lay a hand on the other woman. If I ever did it, it would be all for me.

4. The enjoyment of enemas. Ummmm...no. Having someone force liquid into my rectum is not my idea of a good time. I have no interest in delivering the enema either. I'd do it if it was medically necessary, and that's it. There would be no enjoyment in it, it would be something that HAS to be done.

5. The whole master-slave relationship. I know someone who has done this. She was the slave. There were rules and contracts and all kinds of crap I could never get in to. I remember her telling us about how she used to have to wear a butt plug all day, every day. She was "allowed" to take it out for 2 or 3 hours each day. Even while she was at work, she'd have to have it in, and he called her to check. That's too much control for me. And I wouldn't want to exert that control over another person. Oh, and I won't try a butt plug either. My butt is for exit only - nothing is going in there unless medically necessary AND I'm heavily sedated.

That's certainly only a partial list, but those are some of the biggest ones. What won't you try?

No comments: