Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I smell sex & turkey

Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching and I am so not ready. I've got a sick kid, a stomach ache and I haven't gotten to the store to get jack shit for the pies & cheesecake I'm supposed to be making. And by the time I get to the store, all of the ready made pie crusts will be gone and I'll have to make my own - DIY pie crusts for everyone. Not that it's a big deal, they're easy, but I appreciate the time savings of buying the crusts. Oh, I'll just shut the fuck up right now.

Speaking of doing it myself, I have to report on my new friend, the Venus Butterfly II.



So, I strapped on the little missy and turned it on the first of 3 settings - low. It needed some adjusting to find just the right place. Once she was where she needed to be, I went to crank it up to the second setting. And something amazing happened. I must have missed the medium setting and it got switched right to high and to borrow an expression from Chrissie, I "accidentally had an orgasm" within 20 seconds. I didn't mean to, really I didn't! I wanted to enjoy the sensations, but you know, when you hit the right spot, you hit the right spot! I tried it out again later that evening before getting a piece of ass. I practiced with her yesterday too. I have to say that she's a very fast worker, always producing the big O within about 30 seconds of cranking her up to high. Worth the money paid for her? You bet your sweet ass! For some amazing deals on toys, head to Dear Lady. Great stuff and spectacular prices. A replacement for Jack? I think not, however a good companion and wonderful when used before having the old snatch stuffed.

Speaking of stuffing, I need to mention Thanksgiving. Now, right off the bat, allow me to tell you that I have come to despise Thanksgiving. I don't enjoy it. It's certainly not what it used to be before I left the comforts of home. I even went back home last year and had a miserable time, feeling for the first time EVER that I was an outsider in a tradition that I had been part of for 28 years, and it sucked. SO, the old turkey day is not enjoyable for me in the least. And before you get on me about being thankful, blah blah blah, I don't need a day designated to be thankful for that which I have. I'm thankful every day for it. Thursday is just a day where we have to pack everyone up and drive an hour to eat something I could buy at the grocery store. The only nice thing is: I don't over eat. Traditional Thanksgiving food is not my cup of tea, so with the exception of dessert, it's just a meal for me. So there. Don't ask me about Thanksgiving. As far as I'm concerned, it's just another day. BUT it does give me several days off of work without having to use my vacation, so it's not all bad.

My ideal Thanksgiving would involve a nice dinner (perhaps lasagna) with just my husband and the boys. Then, after the boys went to bed, a little foreplay - with Venus, followed by Jack. Then, perhaps some 69 action, followed by raunchy sex, complete with hair pulling, some light spanking and a whole lot of dirty talking. These things would combine so well together for me to give me a mind-blowing orgasm- I mean Thanksgiving, the likes of which I would not forget. Then and only then will I look forward to and actually enjoy Thanksgiving.

The one year I thought I would invite everyone here for the day was interesting. The oven died in the middle of cooking the food and it felt like too much work. Fuck that. It's not happening for that many people in my house ever again. Although, it was nice to watch other people doing my dishes for once and to not have to get in the car and drive home with all of the Turkey Day drunks trying to get home so that they can have freaky sloppy drunk sex and pass out before ever giving HER pleasure.

Everyone seems to be doing blogs about this holiday, sharing traditions and what they love most about the day. Because I have the overwhelming need to be different, I want to know what you HATE about Thanksgiving. Let it all out. Share it here. It's cheaper than therapy, so give it a go.

No comments: