Monday, November 13, 2006

Sucks when you lose them

I already see a problem with moving my crap over here. Less than half of my subscribers came back, even the ones that I knew were reading. Oh well, good thing it was never about them in the first place - it was all about ME. And my sex, of course.

I did, however, discover a couple of NEW subscribers and friends, which is always exciting. Hope to get to know all of these folks as well as I know several of you. And now, because you don't really give a shit about the status of my blog subscription - I'd like to present to you a list of words that just sound dirty. They aren't dirty words, but being as I can make almost anything gutter, these words make me giggle. Feel free to add to the list.

Pencil pusher
Kumquat
Pole position
Rectify
Ramification
Assimilate
Titillate
Booby Trap
Succotash
Homo erectus
Succumb
Red Snapper
gigabyte
licorice
stick shift

I generally giggle whenever I hear anyone say these words. Even though there's nothing naughty about them. I think I just have a very gutter mind. What's in your gutter?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IN reference to weight lifting: Snatch and Clean & Jerk