Monday, March 12, 2007

Are you obsessed with doing it?

I work in psychiatry. This means I'm familiar with wackos, nut jobs and repressed homosexuals – and those are just the psychiatrists. Some time back, I did a blog where I posted a bunch of ink blots and had my friends tell me what they saw. In the old days, scientists believed that what one saw in the red, blue and green swirls of ink would tell them a lot about the mind of each individual. They don't use that test anymore, claiming the results were purely subjective and basically meant nothing.

I am working on developing a test similar to the inkblot test. Its purpose would not be to tell when a person is crazy. Instead, it would measure a person's obsession with sex. I need you to be my control group - to help me establish the baseline, if you will. It'll be simple. Look at the pictures below and answer the questions. There are no right or wrong answers.

AND - if you've seen anything I should add to this test, please feel free to post the picture and the question that would go with it.

1. Which airline would you rather fly and why?






2. In 3 words or less, tell me what you see in this photo:






3. How likely are you to shop at this store if their normal prices are slightly higher than others in the area but the service is better?






4. Think fast! What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this picture?






5. How likely would you be to park here if the rate was $15.00 per hour?




And something for you to look forward to for tomorrow (because I don't have all of the details yet today). I got to witness the end of a high speed chase, guns drawn and everything from the comfort of my office window this afternoon. I tried to take pictures with the camera phone, so we'll see tomorrow if any turned out. Stay tuned for further details!

No comments: