Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm an emotional wreck!

As if having a sick toddler for 3 days and then getting sick yourself isn't enough, I have a crisis. And it is very real and very painful for me to face on my own, much less talk about. Please forgive me for turning the dial to "serious" for the day. I need to get real. I need to invite you into my personal life and spill my heart out on the floor for all to see. And maybe, just maybe someone will have some magic words that will act as a band-aid to my soul. If you don't want to read the serious, go now. I won't mind. This may get mushy. I may cry. You never can tell with these things.

It all started maybe 2 weeks ago. Things were sailing along just fine and I was doing my best to get my 3 a Day the Psycho Princess way. Most days, I achieved my goal. And then, things started to go down hill.

Jack wasn't performing well at all, so I decided that since I didn't feel like getting out of bed to get batteries, I'd give Venus a whirl. She hummed and purred momentarily, but the high setting wouldn't work – at all. Must be the batteries – but I'm already in bed and don't feel like trouncing to the kitchen. Let's see what happens with what we've got and some varying positions. My usual 5 minute max to a big happy O turned into about 20 minutes. Grrrrr Not what I want when I'm dead tired and ready for sleep.

SO, the next day I dutifully replaced the batteries in Jack, gave him a kiss and fired him up. Nothing. No excitement. 25 minutes to O. COME ON! This is supposed to be my chance for mind altering clitoral orgasms in less than 5 minutes. I don't have time for 25 minutes, not when sleep is so damn precious to me.

And because of this, the 3 a day rule turned into 1 a day, unless there was sweet loving from Big Daddy. And that fell off to none without the loving. Because it was taking too damn long, and now I cannot seem to have a clitoral orgasm during solo loving to save my life. It just isn't happening.

Maybe Jack and Venus have had it. Maybe they're pissed because I keep them in a drawer with panties. I thought they'd feel at home there. I have turned Jack on and examined all of his moving parts, and they all appear to be moving appropriately at the varying speeds according to how many times I push each button. Venus appears fine as well. So, I fear this is not a simple case of burnt out motors. At least not on the toys.

I believe that my clit is broken. Or maybe it has become desensitized from all the vibrating. *Shudder* Say it isn't so! Perhaps it has joined the witness relocation program or it is just in hiding or taking a siesta. Whatever the case, it is no longer doing what it is SUPPOSED to be doing. If your hoodie-covered love button isn't giving you pleasure, what is the point?

It is probably a good thing that I'm going to a sex toy party at the beginning of May, but what to do in the mean time? I'm at a loss for what to do. Should I see a doctor? Should I try something new? Is there any hope for me? Am I losing my mojo?

So many questions, so few orgasms these days. TGIF – TBIWHAOWJOV. Whatever.

No comments: