Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nothing - I've got nothing

Just some updates today and that's all I have.



This, hopefully, will be the last of my tags for awhile. BossLady tagged me to write about my favorite place. I thought about this one for a bit and decided that my favorite place really isn't any one place. It is wherever my family is. When I'm with Jerry, Josh & Dakota, I am whole. Nothing seems too formidable. It's comfort, warmth and love. And it truly is my most favorite place to be.

/mush over



Day 2 of the great child sickness begins! The boy is still sick and I'm hoping today for a day without puke. That'll make me happy as a clam. I'm very sleep deprived as he woke up every hour or so crying and coughing. Parenthood is such a joy!



I'm excited about the pirate! He'll be leaving this week to go see Donna in northern VA and then depending on when he gets back, may either go see Nina or go straight to Nora. I was going to have Tokyo be his maiden voyage, but Nora said she'd like to take him on the MS150 bike ride, and since that holds personal meaning to me, she wins. From there, he's got a list of willing hosts and will be doing some fun things that I wish I could do.

Aside from Tokyo, he'll be traveling to Africa, California, St. Louis, Wisconsin, Illinois, North Dakota, New Mexico, Arizona, Ohio, Connecticut, the list goes on. My goal for him: Get him to every state in the US and every continent that has the internet. WOO! And then, I'll have to get some sort of fancy map to plot his travels.



And now, I will leave you. Yes, it was short, no it wasn't funny or sexual. But I'm willing to bet at least one of you will leave a sexually charged comment.

No comments: