Friday, March 09, 2007

Per sotto, per farli combaciare

I've got a busy day today, giving exams and actually working, so I may not be around much. But I just had to share something a friend sent me. Because we've talked about it in here before – carpeting.


"Per sotto, per farli combaciare," meaning: "For the hair down there... to make it match."


For those who want their carpet to match the curtains. And now, it can, safely, in your own home.


IS YOUR BETTY READY?


Perhaps my favorite color on this website is the "Funbetty". Their description:
"Hot pink means play. Adventure down below! Celebrate! The first safe color for the hair down there. Funbetty is a hot pink party in a box! Funbetty color for the hair down there. Go girl, it's your birthday! Or your anniversary or your wedding or his birthday! It's the perfect gift." I'm imagining a man's eyes when he unwraps his "gift" to find a hot pink rug staring him in the face. I must now try this out.


Yes, you too can have a hot pink cooch. Just be sure if you're going this route to trim your bush into some sort of really cool shape. If I were doing it, it'd be a hot pink star. Why a star, you ask? Because: My labia. Stunning. Enough said.


But fear not, there's something for everyone:

Brownbetty? "Brown downtown? Sunny, spontaneous and real. Finally, the first safe color for the hair down there. BROWNbetty says, go away, gray! Rise and shine!"

Blondebetty? "Are you a true blonde? Of course you are!"


Blackbetty? "Get back to black or rev up the action!"


Auburnbetty? "Are you a true blonde? Of course you are!"


Perhaps the best part of all this? They sell T-Shirts! I'm getting one. Because I'm not blonde, I will skip the "I'm a true BLONDE" one. But I'm so getting this one:




Guys – you can use this too! I'm thinking you could dye yours Funbetty hot pink for Easter. It could look like the plastic Easter basket grass. And she could go on an "egg hunt".


Note to Barb & Gary: This might infringe upon our salon idea, so we'll have to come up with a creative sculpting department – I'm thinking a snatch 3-D design studio. We'll need an artist. I think Swilly draws.


Enjoy your Friday everyone!

No comments: