Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Psycho

I Live: because that's the agreement I have with Joey Fingers.

I Work: in a shithole

I Talk: a LOT of shit

I Wish:, I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart.

I Enjoy: chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream

I Look: like ass most days

I Find: the strangest things in my drawers

I Smell: Enough said

I Hide: chocolate from the husband and kids

I Pray: when someone asks me to

I Walk: slowly because I have short legs

I Write: whatever pops into my pretty little head

I See: panty lines - everywhere

I Sing: my son lullabies every night

I Can: recite the names of all 50 states in alphabetical order

I Watch: my neighbors through the blinds sometimes. I'm usually naked when I do this.

I Yearn: to be closer to my Mom

I Daydream: about being closer to my Mom

I Want: it all. And I want it now.

I Cry: whenever they sing the national anthem at the Olympics, or at the first game of any sports season.

I Read: sometimes

I Love: being a mom

I Sometimes: throw a fit just to see if I'll get my way, not because I'm really mad

I Touch: myself

I Hurt: myself on accident all of the time.

I Fear: the reaper

I Hope: no one ever has to wipe my ass for me

I Break: dance in my dreams

I Eat: whatever I want and pay the price later

I Quit: college before I was finished because it bored me

I Bathe: when I want to shave my legs

I Drink: coffee like there's no tomorrow

I Stop: picking my nose when people come in the room I'm occupying

I Save: my tears in a jar. Just kidding. I save coupons, but never use them.

I Hug: my son several times every day

I am in: hell. And debt.

I Play: with myself often

I Miss: my mom. And old fashioned pop corn poppers where you used the oil and melted the butter in the top and it dripped down throught the holes.

I Hold: my boobs when I jump

I Forgive: the Electoral College

I Drive: my husband crazy

I Learn: about different sexual practices from the internet

I Have: to get my ass in gear

I Don't: know how to play pinochle

I Made: out with my husband the second day we knew each other, but not really the first.

I Kiss: no one's ass.

I Believe: that Wonder Woman could easily kick Cat Woman's ass in a fight.

I Wait: patiently, sometimes.

I Need: to buy more batteries

I Feel: my ass when I put on a new pair of pants for the first time.

I Know: very few truly GOOD people

I Wonder: if I'll ever meet any of you in person

I am: a fucking genius.

No comments: