Friday, March 23, 2007

The big birthday party!!

First, I have to say I had a BLAST last night. Thanks to everyone who came out for the hoo-ha. I don't have photos of most of you, but you know who you are. The camera didn't make it out until the end of the evening, my apologies. There are some photos in my pictures section (at least the ones that were appropriate for public viewing). There are others that will never see the light of day, other than for the people in them. You ladies know what I'm talking about!

I'm hoping to see Shannon's picture of the crazy 80's hair lady that sat behind us that everyone was giggling at. All I can say is it was giant, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was smuggling something up in her do!

I finally got to meet Shannon in Real Space! Shannon was my one of my first three friends ever on MySpace. And let me tell you people - she is so freakin' adorable in person. Photos do not do her justice. But, I shall try:



Now, the drinks were flowing and the lovely Shannon gave me some ice cube trays that will allow me to put penises in the drinks of my guests. They are kind of frightening though, because on the balls are bumps. BIG bumps. Genital wart ice cubes ROCK!





Throughout the evening, Shannon decided to add to my birthday loot with various items from the table. Jerry dug out MOST of it, but missed a couple of things:





I only hope that knife was the one that had been on her tongue earlier!

Sheryl was there as well. You may know her as Key Westie, I'm proud to call her friend! Not to be outdone by the Princess doing a blow job in public, she too performed felatio on a shot glass. SEE?




She gave me an assortment of naughty things. Some of my favorites are pictured below, although the basket of oils and lubes contained quite a bit more than what I'm showing here.







And of course, the pussy panties:



Also got a bottle of wine, some money and a coupon for hair color/highlight and style from Kathy. But most importantly, I have the memories of a birthday get together that I'm not likely to soon forget. I don't think Shannon or Sheryl will forget it either. And I KNOW that Jerry will probably NEVER forget - that's all I'm saying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, did you wash your hands????
You know I need to know now.
XOXO
Buffy Beaverhausen