Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Another strange dream

So, I had another odd dream last night. I say odd because I RARELY remember my dreams, unless they're terrifying or highly erotic. Anyhoo, if you're keeping up, I recently told you about a dream I had about my Grandfather. Well - another family dream.

My cousin, who I used to be very close with until I moved away is pregnant, due in January. So, last night, I dreamt about her. In my dream, we lived close to each other. She called me and asked if I wanted to come to have lunch with her at work. So, I went. She said I had to sit through a presentation with her first. She worked at an advertising firm, and we sat in this room watching commercials. I don't remember any of them, but I remember they made the dream me laugh uncontrollably, which made everyone else laugh. Then, we went to their cafeteria, which was a bar and grill. So, we go sit at the bar and she was wearing a tank top. She pulled the tank top up and tucked it under her bra so that her preggo tummy was hanging out. Then - she started chain smoking and ordering whiskey sours, all the while rubbing her pregnant belly. And everyone in the place came up to her, put their hand on her stomach and wished her well. And the fact that she was smoking and drinking didn't phase anyone - not even dream me. And in my dream, I closed my eyes and put my head down on the bar, and that's when I woke up.

Now, I'm usually pretty decent at interpreting others dreams for them, but this one has me totally thrown. So much so, that it's all I'm blogging about. So much so that I'm only going to mention quickly that I had a great time at the Southern Living at Home show with Kris and Katie (and I got to meet Lon too!) I ate FAR too much beer bread and garlic garlic...yummmmmmy. Oh, and Chocolate Ugly Cake. Yeah buddy!

And now, I have a killer headache, so I'm just leaving it at that. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

No comments: