Saturday, September 16, 2006

Wiener, Dreams and Chicken

Quick little wiener update: my gangsta biotch came over to help celebrate my step son's birthday. While here, she thoroughly enjoyed the wiener. She wouldn't put the wiener down once she got it in her hands. At one point, she tucked the wiener between her hooters and finished eating her lunch that way. It was disturbing to watch, and I had trouble eating after that. However, the chocolate on chocolate cake was awesomely good. I made it myself - if I could give myself kudos, I would.

I had a dream, not long ago. In this dream, my grandfather (who I never met, by the way. However, my Grandmother was a hoot!)
Funny Videos
was standing at the end of a long road. I was about 13 years old in my dream, but looked just like I do now. Anyhow, in my dream, I was running down the road toward my grandfather and I tripped. I looked down to see what I fell on and it was an empty bottle of Jack Daniels. I got up and kept running toward him, yelling "Wait for me Grandpa!" and every few steps, I'd trip over an empty bottle of Jack Daniels. When I finally got to him, my knees were bleeding terribly and I was crying. Grandpa looked down at me and tried to smile, but all his teeth fell out and he started to cry. THAT woke me up. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a grown man cry in my life. In fact, I can count it on one finger. Only once have I seen it (I've seen the wiener more often than that!) Anyhow, I decided that my dream must mean something totally bizarre, like I'm going to win the lottery and have a big party with Jack Daniels. And there will be Ultimate Fighting. Yeah, thats what it must mean!

And one more thing to mention. I have developed some type of aversion to chicken. Used to be, Psycho likes her chicken juicy. Now, if I cut into chicken and it's not dry, it freaks me out. I can't eat it. I don't knowwhat the problem is. Dry chicken does NOT taste good, no matter how you eat it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
However, I can't eat it any other way. This is a new development, it's probably been a month or so. I don't know why, what happened, etc. I just know I'm creeped out by juicy chicken. So, as my hubby is grilling chicken today, I remind him of my new aversion to chicken, so I want mine really done. He says "So, chicken bothers you?" and starts moving his head in a pecking motion towards me. Then, he starts clucking. NICE. Your wife tells you she's got some issues with chicken, and you cluck and peck at her. Good times. Bet if I told him I couldn't eat meat anymore, he wouldn't be laughing.

I'm bored, I'm tired, I'm going to veg out on the couch and wonder how much it would cost to buy bunch of Jack Daniels, set up an ultimate fighting ring and let the chickens go at it. CLUCK!

No comments: