Thursday, September 21, 2006

From Yesterday- CHDG and me

So, I go to meet my buddy for a smoke break and I have to walk past CHDG on my way back to the office. So, I think he saw earlier when Kris was doing some picture taking, and I was walking by, he shouted at me! I think he said "Hey! You know you want a hot dog!" But I couldn't be sure. I stopped, looked him square in the eye and said "Not today jolly man!" And then, I ran. And ran. And never looked back.

I'm not sure what this new development means, or who should get credit for winning this round. I think I won. I feel like I won. And yet, I feel so...empty.

I've decided to finally change my name. CHDG knows too much about PP. SO...every few days, I'm going to change it. I think I'm going to go with a different psych disorder every day. Like "Bipolar Princess". So, if you've got a favorite psych disorder, let me know! Maybe it can be my name of the day one day this week!

No comments: