Friday, September 29, 2006

The Tired and the Restless

I've gotta say, it's a damn good thing it's Friday. It's been one heck of a week, and it certainly wasn't getting any better. Let me tell you why:


1) Doctors are the biggest, whiniest, neediest group of people a person could ever work for. I'm sick and tired of their entitlement issues. If I hear one more cry of "Why me?" I'm going to go off of the deep end! And these people are psychiatrists! Don't they know that all they are accomplishing is getting themselves labeled as malingering? I swear, on the day I sent out the faculty call schedule, there was an angry crowd outside of my office, wanting to know why I was so unfair to them – and these are doctors!



Good thing I had the Men in Black & Blue on my side!



I don't think there will be much protesting the faculty call schedule next month after those boys layeth the smack-down on their asses!



Silly doctors! Don't they know I control their weekends? I am the master of the faculty call schedule. Deal with it biotches!


2) We had a heck of a downpour Thursday night. Even before the rain, there was very gusty wind, which knocked out our power at about 7:47 pm. I called the Dominion Power hotline. They estimated our power would be back on at 11:00. AM. FRIDAY! It came on at about 1 AM, but I was already in bed at this point, having long given up on any chance I may have had at catching up on Lost from last season before it begins Oct. 4! I have, I think, 3 eps to watch yet. Don't spoil it for me! Dominion Bastards ruin everything.


3) For some reason, my MS is really making me lethargic, which in turn makes me grumpy. I feel like everything is fuzzy, but not warm. I hurt everywhere. I don't want to go on and on, but if anyone got the plate number of the truck that hit me, call it in, would ya?


4) I had a crazy dream that a friend of mine who is pretty much a democrat, had a house guest – the stinkin' republican from work. UGH! What's up with that? Why would she let a republican stay in her house? Doesn't she know that they have cooties?


I think I'm done rambling. Enjoy the weekend – I may take a blogging break, recharge my batteries (oh wait, THAT's not the version of the Jack Rabbit that I have) and then get back to doing the same ol', same ol'.

No comments: