Friday, September 08, 2006

Poetry from a troubled mind

Thought I would try my hand at writing some poetry. Be sure to tell me what you think. Here goes.

A LOVE POEM

Every time I see you
A smile comes to my face
I can't wait to kiss you
and feel your warm embrace

Your smile seems to call me
Not a whisper, but a shout
I hope that I'll still love you
When all your teeth fall out.


A LIMERICK ABOUT MY HUSBAND

There once was a girl from Wisconsin
Whose hubby had a big Johnson
She laughed as she said
"He's real good in bed,
I get more action than Charles Bronson!"


A POEM ABOUT MARRIAGE

On the day we said "I do"
How was I to know
That one day I'd be tempted
To saw off your big toe


A POEM ABOUT FRIENDSHIP

People walk in and out of our lives
Some stay around for awhile
Some people touch you in miraculous ways
We call that person "pedophile".


HAIKU ABOUT MY DOG

My big, fat black dog
Your ears are soft and floppy
Why must you eat poop?


Please do not redistribute without giving me my props. Thanks folks!

No comments: