Thursday, September 14, 2006

CHDG At it AGAIN!

The other day, I was walking to my car after work, and I noticed a strange phenomenon – people would stop what they were doing when I walked by and stare at me. Not just any people though. There was the campus police officer at the coffee cart. There was the group of hospital security guys in the hallway by the gift shop. There was the cop on the motorcycle who was talking to the cop on the bicycle. And then, there was the creepy guy standing on the corner. I looked down to make sure my skirt wasn’t tucked in my underwear with my arse hanging out. Nope. No hooters hanging out. No hair standing up. Nothing. Then it hit me. CHDG. Freakin’ CHDG. I know he’s behind this. He’s been too quiet lately. Except for the other day when he spoke to me. He said something that sounded like “Buckets are for you and everyone.” I still don’t know what that means, but hey, get your bucket now, while you can.

THEN, I go to pick up my son, who this week is insisting I call him “Max”. Max is running around at Ms. Kathy’s yelling something strange. Even more strange than what CHDG said to me. He’s talking in his bizarre Danny Torrence voice (think of a 2 ½ year old saying “Redrum! Redrum!!”) and what he is saying sounds like this: “Frau a bouquet ah my heeeeahhhh!” Over and over, louder and louder. And three adults are sitting there (me, PawPaw and Ms. Kathy) trying to figure out what he’s saying. I ask him to say it normally, he won’t. So, I start guessing. “There’s a german lady who wants to give you flowers?” Nope, not it. “You want me to frown at the booger on your head?” No, try again. “You found a bucket on your head?” He stops, smiles, says “yes” and doesn’t say it again. I quickly see this is the work of CHDG – hence his earlier warning. Call Father Karras, cuz I think there’s trouble afoot!

I’ve got the trusty old XM radio on my new favorite channel: xL Bone Yard. It’s supposed to play mostly old 80’s hair bandy-type stuff, rock and random oddness. The last four songs played: Queensryche’s Operation Mindcrime, Aerosmith’s Amazing, Guns N’ Roses’ Paradise City and followed up by that all chick band Vixen singing How Much Love. Nifty little mix there. I could have done without Vixen, but you gotta take the good with the bad. Do you remember Vixen?
They're still around, tho I'm not sure they aged very well.
SO, I switched it to the 80’s where the GREATEST 80’s SONG EVER is playing. Can’t believe I missed this one yesterday in my blog. Ready for it? REO Speedwagon’s “Time for Me to Fly”. My GAWD I played that song out in the 80’s. It’s an incredible tune, no matter what you think of REO. Can’t think of a better breakup song (and there were plenty in the 80’s!)

And with that, I’m done blogging. Maybe tomorrow I’ll feel funnier. Maybe tomorrow, I’ll show you a picture of the new wiener. I LOVE THE WIENER – and I’ve only touched it once!! I’m hoping to actually hold it tomorrow and maybe pet it – give it a kiss and all. You have to wait now if you wanna see it. See how I torture you like that? I’m such a tease…it must be the work of Carlos Santana, right Krissy-Poo-Poo-Dumplin’?

PP OUT!

No comments: