Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesdays, Part Deux

Suck, suck, suck! Well, I had to leave early from work, due to the fact that I can't see clearly. I have this bright snakey shaped pattern running through my field of vision. Gotta love the MS. Because I'd never had this kind of trouble before, figured I'd call my neurologist as I'm freaking out. He finally calls me back and his answer to me: "You have MS, what do you expect?" NICE. Me no happy. PP very angry. Perhaps the Doc is buds with the CHDG!

Needless to say, my plan to blog thru my day fell through. Perhaps I'll just keep a log of an interesting day and give you the highlights sometime. Not that you care, just that I like to keep you informed of EVERYTHING Im doing!

Addidas! (Yes, I know that's not how you spell Adios! What do you think, I'm stupid? And before you rush to answer that, please keep in mind my fragile mental state today.)

No comments: