Monday, September 11, 2006

Random thoughts or thoughtless randoms?

I’ve got something to say! (Surprise, surprise! Will this biotch ever shut up?)

Today is the anniversary of 9/11. I have not forgotten, how could any of us? I remember what it was like the day it happened and the weeks following, the tears, the depression, the worry. Having said that, I’m moving on. I don’t want it in my face all day – I lived through it and I don’t need to rehash it to realize we live in a great place, that something terrifyingly mortifying happened that day and all that was lost that day (and in the past 5 years for that matter), or that you can support the troops without supporting the war, etc., etc., etc… ESPECIALLY the etc’s! Moving on –

Among my circle of “net friends”, there has been a LOT of talk about huge boobs, higher butts, thong underwear, and vaginoplasty. To which I say – HOORAY! We need to let these thoughts and feelings out somewhere or we’re setting ourselves up for a mind-numbing existence of laying around on a couch, eating a diet of Special K and skim milk, watching Geraldo and wishing for a better life. Men, you don’t want that, so let us talk and get it out, ok? It’s what we do! Well that and wonder what would happen if right in front of you, we walked up and kissed another chick. We’re already pretty sure what would happen if we kissed another guy, we’re just not sure on the chick thing. I think the guys would love it! Let’s test it out and report the results back here.

Haven’t had an opportunity to make fun of people at work lately, so let me just say I can’t stand the tune whistling, gum-snapping, shoe flopping and popping, hair clipper here. I don’t have anything against her as a person, just her as a musical instrument. Other people who bother me: the people who think they’re thin and can wear tight fitting clothes, those who can’t seem to do anything without hand holding and those who you could tell something to and 5 minutes later, they’re asking you the same damn question, just rephrased. Perhaps they’re testing me to see if I’m listening. Well, I am, AND I’m taking notes.

I believe I referred to myself as a “tool” today in the midst of a presentation at work. That’s never a good thing, because I hate to admit weakness of any sort while I’m at work. At least there was a general chuckle that went around the room. It was kind of like a group of people doing the wave with their laugh.

I’m having trouble concentrating today, so my thoughts are all over the place. I even think they were across the street at one point, out alone again without a chaperone – a very dangerous thing when you’re working in the city.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Not long ago, I decided to name my toes. It was really just a silly thing I did with the intention of having my toes write a blog. I’m thinking I’ll still go through with that, just in another forum. I’ve bought the domain www.farttown.com. There’s nothing there yet, but I’m working on it slowly. It’ll be a laugh riot when it’s finally complete. I’ll be sure to let you know so you can have a peek.

Having said that, I think I’ve covered all the bases – let’s double check: 9/11, boobs, butts, thongs, vaginoplasty, lesbians, sucky people at work, being a tool, concentration, toe fetish, fart town. Yup, that’ll do pig, that’ll do.

No comments: