Monday, February 05, 2007

Appropriately Inappropriate

Censorship - UGH! Several more blogs I regularly read have been deleted because they were - are you ready for this? INAPPROPRIATE! What? Naughty blogs? Get OUT! What is this world coming to? What about the children?!?!?

And so, in an attempt to lure the MySpace Naughty Patrol away from those people who are there to entertain ME, I am posting an inappropriate blog - because I have never done that before. And, I'm posting pictures because I don't think you're supposed to do that either. But, I'm throwing caution to the wind. Here goes nothing.

~Put that in your mouth and smoke it! -
A pictoral web log by Kim~







FUNNY NOTE: SHORTLY AFTER THE ORIGINAL POSTING OF THIS BLOG, PHOTOBUCKET DELETED THIS PHOTO SAYING IT VIOLATED IT'S TERMS OF SERVICE. Allow me to tell you it was a picture of 2 women, both fully dressed. They were facing each other and each had one end of a cucumber in their mouths. What's inappropriate about teaching children to eat vegetables? I dunno...










I encourage each of you to go out there today, find one inappropriately appropriate photo and post it here for me. Do it because I asked you to. Do it for your country. Do it because you want the internet to remain a cesspool of inappropriate content for all ages! Or don't do it, I don't care.

No comments: