Sunday, February 25, 2007

Gyno what?

I'm a texture girl when deciding what it is that I'm going to put in my mouth. Slimy is bad when it comes to meat. Gritty is always bad. Raw tomatoes really freak me out. Dark meat chicken and ribs - slimy, gross. Beef anything less than medium-well is not for me. Nor is anything fatty

Because of this, I could never have a fantasy about eating another person. You'll recall, I've mentioned vorarephilia (eating an entire human being). Well, in my quest for knowledge of all things sexual, I have discovered an off shoot of vorarephilia: Gynophagia. This literally means "woman eating." And I'm not talking about oral sex, because that's just good clean fun and should be done as often as possible. I'll take the receiving end, please! No, with gynophagia, we're talking about prepping, cooking and devouring a woman.

The terms "spit muffins" or "long pigs" are used for women who are suitable for being prepped and cooked. So ladies, next time you're in bar and that drunken freak keeps referring to you as a "real spit muffin", you'll want to alert security.

Now, in my investigation into this fetish, I came across a website. I warn you, this is an incredibly adult oriented site. There are pictures and explicit directions on how to prep and cook your long pig. I found it mostly amusing. You may not. Here it is: Muki's Kitchen(Warning: Extreme Adult Content!!!) And before you think "shame on you for promoting women as sexual objects", save it. We're ALL sexual objects - men & women. Unless you don't like sex. In which case I say: seek therapy.

I think it's important to know that this is mainly a fantasy fetish. Nothing really happens to the woman in the fantasy, they lube her up with butter and tie her legs up like a turkey. Stuffed & trussed, roasted and served. THAT is what this is all about!

I was wondering how much I'd be into the fantasy part of this. Being tied up and having oil rubbed all over my body certainly doesn't sound that bad. Stuffing might even be ok, depending on which orifice is being stuffed and what's going in it. I mean, I don't want cornbread stuffing up the ole snatch, if you know what I'm saying. That would just be a nightmare to clean out. And what if you missed some? Explain THAT to your gynecologist. As he's doing your pap and he says "you appear to have a piece of moldy cubed bread up here…" What would you do? Start giggling and blame it on your reenactment of the first Thanksgiving? He'd get it out, finish the exam, slap you on the ass and say "thanks long pig – see you in a year. Unless you'd like me to have you over for a dinner party."

How far would YOU be willing to go to satisfy your lover is this was their fetish?

Ladies: would you let him tie you up and slather you with butter, herbs and spices?

Men: would you do this to your woman if she wanted you to?

No comments: