Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Great Ass Blog

I have one rule and one rule only for this blog. All negative comments should be promptly shoved up your own ass. In fact, there shouldn't be a negative comment because all of these asses have one thing in common - they belong to a person I'm fond of in one way or another and they are all HOT!. All of these people had fun in mind when they sent me these pictures. If you didn't contribute, you most certainly shouldn't have a thing to say except thanks or dish out the compliments. These folks had the fortitude to do something most of you didn't - which is kind of silly, seeing as if everyone who has ever walked behind you has already seen your ass. I'm just saying.

Now onward!



My reason behind the ass blog? I believe that we should all learn to love what we've got. It was an interesting mix of comments when people sent me their photos and it showed that we aren't all accepting of what we've got going on.

Some things people said:

"I took a lot of pictures of my ass and I have to say it doesn't look like I thought it looked. It's a weird thing to have that view of your very own back-side. You've opened my eyes to the truth of my ass. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the truth, but whatever."

"Sent! yikes... "

"I don't know if this will work.. and I cannot believe I am doing it..lol."

"You ain't getting a pic of my ass. It's tragic."

There were people who made excuses for their ass, and they really don't need to because they are fine asses. Such as "I've had kids" or "I have no ass".

Another observation: the guys were less likely to give it up, but when they did, they went to the extreme: either hanging all out or fully clothed. The chicks rule because they sent the pictures in without my having to poke and prod them. Many of the women on the other hand dropped the pants, hiked up the shirts and showed a little skin - a couple showed a lot of skin, and for that, we all thank you. No woman bared all, which really surprised me.

Even those with what I would consider near-perfect ass specimens were a bit hesitant to show it off. I get that. I certainly didn't want mine hanging out. I had Jerry take TONS of pictures and I poured over them, examining everything about each one before realizing that my ass needs alot of work. In the end, I chose my picture, not because it looked the best, but because it made me smile. Unlike Captain Kirk. I don't think he much cared for my ass. Either that, or he's in awe of it.

Much like fine art, everyone appreciates different things in an ass. Shape & size varies and your ass looks different depending on what you're wearing and how you're standing. And just as there is a huge variety in shape & size, there's a huge variety in what people like. The perfect ass for you may not be the perfect ass for me. Having said that, these asses are ALL perfect. Why? Because they are part of someone who may be nervous about sharing their ass with everyone but had the courage to do so anyhow. My thanks to the people who contributed. I love each of you even more for sharing with me (and all of us here) what everyone walking behind you sees. You're all beautiful with your curves and shapes and sizes. And now, I present to you, some of the finest asses MySpace has to offer:



Anyone who wants to claim their own ass in the pictures may do so. I'm not outing you. It's your ass - do what you want with it!

Compliments are welcome. Anyone who wants to claim their own ass in the pictures may do so. I'm not outing you. It's your ass - do what you want with it! Many thanks to: Chrissie, Jen, Sara, Kristin, Michael, Brad, Juddy, Keith, Trish, Sheryl, Siranda, Meagan, Erin, Joker, Shannon and Tina. I think that's everyone. If I missed you, let me know so I can give you credit. ANYONE who wanted their butt included but did not get me a photo - here's the perfect chance to show it off - post it in a comment.

No comments: