Sunday, February 04, 2007

Blog in 10 minutes flat!

I finally have time to sit and write. It's been a whirl-wind kind of day and I have to wake up my offspring in 10, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

SuperBowl - whatever. Food is made, I'm ready for a nap. Get on with it. GO COLTS. Not that I like either team, but you've gotta root for someone.

The only thing I want to share with anyone today is something that I wrote - just now. It's not reflective of anything going on in my life at the moment. It just is what it is - something I wrote.


I thought of you today, for the first time in years.
I thought about how it was to be with you -
the way you looked at me
the way you made me feel
and how I was always there for you.
And although its been 15 years since I last saw you,
The memories are fresh in my mind, as if everything happened yesterday
And it makes me smile to think back on it all and know
that I had you locked up for fucking with me.
I fucking hate you.
Dick.

Don't we all feel better now? I know I do. Enjoy the SuperBowl. That's all folks!

No comments: