Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Crappy Sunday

It's Sunday. Whoop-do-freaking-do!

My husband is in pain, made worse from the fact that while flipping over in bed, I rammed my ass into his back.

My son is sick - coughing, hacking, fever.

I'm starting to not feel all that great. Lovely. And its Sunday, which means back to work tomorrow, as long as JB's fever is gone. Can't exactly take him to day care if he's sick. I'm not one of those moms who take their kids when they're sick. Those people piss me off. Nothing like not being willing to stay home with your kids - just sending them to day care anyhow - making all of the other kids sick. Selfish bastards. I hate those people! Can't even leave JB home with Big Daddy. I can see it now - a call from the fire department that the house burned down because JB learned how to turn on the stove and the pot holders caught fire. That would be just my luck. BUT, the good news is...oh wait, there isn't any.

Thought I would take a minute to let you ponder the possibilities of this little creation, The Cone.

Be sure to look around the site before reading further, or this really will not make sense to you.

Now, the first thing I think when I look at it is OWWW. That sucker is huge. That has got to be painful. And then I look around the site a bit.

I notice that there is a cool video insinuating that even your granny would appreciate the Cone vibrator. And it's so benign looking that you could use it at a centerpiece at your table and no one will know what pleasure the Cone can instill in you.

This has SO many possibilities, that I think I need to order one. Among the claims made on the website, some people say use of the Cone actually tightens the hole you're using it in.

And they have some fantastic ideas for using this hands-free vibrating pleasure cone!

Use it to massage your hoodie covered lima bean, AKA your clit!

Use it while finishing up getting ready for a night on the town!

Do the Bed Wiggle!

Use the wall!

The lunge position!

The Lotus - ah yes, yoga and good times!

The Recliner.

And guys - it can even be used by YOU!

Now, I didn't come up with all the cutsie names like "The Bed Wiggle" - that's all the makers of the Cone. I didn't even "find" the Cone, that would be Big Daddy's doing. But here's what I can tell you. I'm going to get one. In my eternal search for the for the ultimate pleasure machine, this is naturally next.

While I'm completely satisfied with Jack and I now have the Sparkling Egg to try out, I'm really interested in something I can do while sitting at the kitchen table having dinner with the family. Or, while reading, doing yoga or just lounging against a wall somewhere. And if it tightens the old Vagigi (pronounce the i's like the word eye), I'm all for it.

I've only looked at a couple places to purchase it - mostly the UK, so I have to convert pounds to dollars and back again to send the right amount. But it's my mission now to get one. The idea of being able to curl my hair while being pleasured when no one else is around to do it for me is so delicious!

If I get one, you know I'll blog about it. HEY! There's another use for it! Use it for clit stimulation while laying on your stomach blogging. If I suddenly start coming out with 4 or 5 blogs a day, you'll know why!

And if I just suddenly start coming, you'll know about that too.

No comments: