Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Things to See and Do

Still can't send messages, so I've resorted to handing out my email address in a bulletin.  Try me there.  Maybe I'll actually be able to respond.  Let's move on to some other things, shall we?

Yes!  We shall! Fair warning for you: I'm in a completely shitty mood today.  I cannot be trusted to do or say appropriate things to anyone at this moment.  So, instead, I offer you some things for you to see and do. 

My Christmas* "wish list" for those of you starting your shopping early:

I'd like to replace the light switch plate in my bedroom.  I've been accused at times of being a bit of a tease, so I figured I'd need a man I can turn on and off at will: 

I would like these to go with it, so that I can throw them at my husband when he complains about blue balls with a hearty "Oh, I'll give you blue balls alright!" 

I would also like this "Welcome Mat" so that people get the impression that I actually clean house on occasion:

 

I'm a simple girl - those things will do just nicely, thanks. 

And now, for your commenting pleasure, I thought I would give you all an inkblot test.  Submit your answers for everyone to see.  Just look at the picture and tell me what you think it is. Ready? Set!  GO!

1.

 

2.

 

 

3.

 

4.

 

5.

 

What do you see? 

*Disclaimer:  I celebrate "Christmas", not "The Holidays" - Pehaps "Santamas" would be a better description or "Giftmas"  I dunno.  It was pointed out to me that perhaps I loved O'Reilly - not so - in fact, totally opposite of that.  I just love presents. 

No comments: