Friday, October 13, 2006

My compliments to the naked people!

I would like to go to a nude beach sometime. I’d like to walk up to random people and compliment them. Not your average compliment, but something they may never hear but that would be totally appropriate in this setting. Things like:


For the guys:

I love the way your nut sack hangs!

Kudos on your lack of ass hair!

I love the way your pecker curves to the right!

Your taint is nice and shiny!


For the ladies:

I appreciate the texture of your no-no hole!

I enjoy the size of your areolas!

Your vulva is immaculate!

I love the way you’ve trimmed your pubes!


I would hope as I made my way out of the nude beach that I had made at least one person’s day. And perhaps, I will motivate them to compliment me on my stunning labia.

Have you complimented a naked person today? You should. How will YOU compliment him or her?

No comments: