Monday, October 16, 2006

Goin' to the Moon

DISCLAIMER: I don't have time to spell check, so forgive my spelling errors today. I've only had one cup of coffee as the demon child doesn't want me to enjoy myself today.

So, after the girl-on-girl action blog, I figured I should do something to prove my heterosexuality to the masses. So, here it is: I'm heterosexual to the fullest extent of the law. Really. I am.

OK, enough of that. On to bigger and better things. 10 things I would take with me if I were going to the moon.

1. Jack Rabbit. Self explanatory. I need to have him with me. He is my best friend in all the land (sorry Kristin!) No one and nothing can do the things to me that he can. So, assuming I cannot take a living creature (like my husband) I'm taking Jack!

2. TONS of batteries. Jack needs them to survive. I need Jack to survive. I wonder how the lack of gravity will effect the life of batteries.

3. Pictures of my family. When I get lonely, I'll whip them out and think back on good times. And I'll miss them terribly. And I'll get all teary eyed. And then I'll need a distraction. Good thing I'll have brought along number 4...

4. A giant book of logic problems. I can't get enough of these little beauties. Hours of fun, plus they keep my brain sharp as a tack - or perhaps, it keeps it from being idle. Then again, an idle brain generally leads to masturbation or sex for me and I would have Jack. But too much of a good thing can be over stimulating. Although I'm not sure if being over stimulated by Jack is a bad thing!

5. My meds. Unfortunately, I can't go anywhere without these. It's a reality I'm stuck with and even when going to the moon, I would have to be aware of my limitations.

6. My Makeup bag. Because even though I'll have that giant fishbowl on my head half of the time, I'll still want to look decent underneath it. Have to at least have foundation. Some lipstick would be nice.

7. Spray gel for my hair. No one needs to be round me without it when I have my 70's 'fro going.

8. A blanket. Even when it's 95 outside, I need a blanket. I like to curl up under a blanket in the mornings and at night before I go to bed. It makes me feel cozy.

9. Coffee. Not even the moon can get in the way of me and my coffee. If it tries, I'll shoot it. Coffee is a must. Coffee is my lifeblood. Coffee is good.

10. Now I can only take one more thing. And there are lots of things I still haven't packed. There's no article of clothing I can't live without, even though my new jeans are slammin' and make my ass look hot. I've ordered the egg (thanks Meagan!) and may have 3 of them coming - damn internet - but I don't know how that'll work for me yet. I'm assuming there will already be a radio and a tv for news and some way to access the internet, so I don't need to take any of that. If those things aren't offered, I'll take an ipod instead of number .4 and hope they have a place to plug it in to charge. I can't take a cell phone, I'm sure that's out of area. So the last thing I would take would be a camera. So I can take nudie pictures of myself & my companions on the moon and post them in my blog. It'll be just like you're there with me. And yes, I really would take nudie pictures up there. I can blame it all on space dementia and no one will be any wiser. Except for you. Because you've read my list. And now, I'll have to kill you.

What can't you live without?

No comments: