Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Junk & Stupid Fuckers

Mondays suck.  I got to work today and had to do an orientation that I did not want to do, as I was feeling a bit disoriented myself.  I've been a bit off-kilter since BD's surgery on Thursday, and then JB got sick.  I don't feel like I'm myself.  Just a couple things to throw out to you, get your opinions and reactions on and then, I'm gone, hoping for a better day tomorrow. 


Here goes:


Women:  Do you find you have a more intense orgasm with clitoral stimulation or with vaginal stimulation?  My answer:  clitoral, hands down.  Without that, it's not worth my effort.  Probably why I wasn't overly impressed with my Sparkling Vibrating Egg.  $6.95 - and that's about what it was worth.  Perhaps the most disconcerting piece of that little number was that there was a wire sticking out of my snatch.  And if you tugged on the control a little bit, out pops the Egg - unless you're not totally relaxed.  And shouldn't you be relaxed when getting a little? 


The Cone, on the other hand, has to wait.  Nearly $100 and then paying for overseas shipping for something I'm not sure of.  I'll wait until it's out in the states and the price comes down.  Until then, I'll remain faithful to Jack and I may give the Egg one more chance. 


Men: Do you like having your nipples stimulated?  I think you just might!


Other questions I'm currently pondering:


How did the Go-Go's get so popular in the 80's?  And Huey Lewis too!  Did they ever do a duet together?  They should have, as I hate their music equally.


Why is it that the only times I run into a traffic jam is when I'm already late for something? 


And now, my little tiny rant before I go off on my merry little way:


I recently received an email from a friend (notice I didn't say "my friend", which would imply that I only have 1 friend and that he/she has no other friends either).  In it were photos of a child who was suffering, and that may not be a strong enough word for it.  The point of the email was to tell a story, via pictures, of an atrocity that happened to this child due to the laws/beliefs of someone in their culture.  Like a dumb ass, I looked at the pictures, even though the text insinuated what I was going to see - you see, I kept waiting for the punch line.  I was outraged that anyone would hurt a child, but even more bothered that some fucker found it necessary to put this in an email from, exploiting this poor child even further.  The photos turned my stomach and, dare I say it, made me cry.  And while I know the person who sent it to me was just trying to say "look at these horrible things"  I was still pissed that she sent it.  Because no one should pass that on.  It's not the kind of thing you should pass on - not the pictures anyway.  Pass on the story, but be sure you're not generalizing an entire culture because of the acts of some asshole.  And don't add the graphics.  When I saw that, I didn't get the message that the original author probably intended - or perhaps I did, which is a much scarier thought.  What I took away from it was that the original author was a sadistic prick who thought people wanted to see children suffering & is trying to further some misguided agenda by erroneously characterizing an entire culture as cruel to children.


My favorite part was that someone said how this email literally made them sick to their stomach & made them cry - and STILL passed it on.  Perhaps it's the theory that if they are miserable, they're going to take everyone they know with them.  I dunno, but they pissed me off.  It's like the people who smell something nasty and hold it up to you and say "oh my god, smell this."  Ummm...if it's making you gag, why the fuck do you want ME to smell it too?  Thanks, but no.  Above all, perhaps I'm the fucking idiot for actually reading it, even though by the third picture, I knew I didn't want to see any more.  Why, oh why do we do these kinds of things? 


And so, you see - I truly am not myself today.  I'm going for more coffee.  Too much is never enough. 

No comments: