Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Goals/desires/whatever!

1. I would like to be somebody important.

2. I would like to have a definitive purpose.

3. I would like to make a difference in someone's life.

4. I would like to be able to tell my dad of all that he's done to hurt me and then move on with no residual anger.

5. I would like him to apologize to me and not make excuses.

6. I would like to tell my father-in-law how very much I love him and miss him every single day.

7. I would like to know if Grandma is proud that for once, I did what I set out to do.

8. I would like people to understand me and my limitations, and know when to offer help and when to leave me alone.

9. I would like an ice cream that never melted, until it was in your mouth.

10. I would like to learn how to ask for help in a way that doesn't make me feel pathetic.

11. I would like to have custody of my step son.

12. I would like to dance at my son's wedding some day – and babysit my grandchildren.

13.I would like for them to play Mambo #5 over and over at my step-son's wedding, just as he made the DJ do at mine. I'll even request it!

14. I would like to know who let the dogs out.

15. I would like to know that Zoe was happy while she was here.

16. I would like to understand why my dog eats poop and be able to get her to stop.

17. I would like to understand why my son won't eat anything but breakfast bars, peanut butter and jelly and some fruits and get him to try more things.

18. I would like to know who REALLY shot JFK.

19. I would like to have irrefutable proof of a God, Jesus, or any other higher being.

20. I would like to have someone discover how to get sugary & fatty foods to actually be good for you and help you keep weight off.

21. I would like a cure for Multiple Sclerosis.

22. I would like a cure for Factor V Leiden.

23. I would like a cure for Juvenile Diabetes & any disease that afflicts children.

24. I would like to have my mom closer to me, and not afraid to fly.

25. I would like to have my son grow up and be proud of me.

26. I would like to have my step son grow up and be proud of me.

27. I would like to not have to work outside the home, unless I wanted to.

28. I would like to learn how to tell the difference between compassion and pity.

29. I would like my husband to be pain free and able to fully participate in all life has to offer again.

30. I would like my husband to know that he means the world to me, even if I don't always show it.

31. I would like to be carefree & at peace with all that I am.



I would not like to die without having seen at least ½ of these come to fruition. Does that make me greedy? Or just hopeful?

No comments: