Thursday, January 18, 2007

Is your labia stunning?

**Disclaimer. Do not assume that I'm right about this (even though I am). Do not allow my words to give you bad feelings about your labia. I am not a medical professional, just a chick with a stunning labia.

First and foremost – how much time has to pass from my last smoke for me to claim that I'm a non-smoker? Day 3 is here. No problems, except I'm finding I need to relearn how to do certain things again. Like function after dinner without going out for a smoke. Or rushing to the car for that smoke after I drop Josh off. Again, it's not that I want a smoke, it's that I think it's what I should be doing. So, I'm taking suggestions for what to do when I find myself thinking "OK, this is when I used to go out for a smoke – what do I do now?" Indeed, this was the PERFECT time for me to quit.

I've been asked by several people, "how do I know if my labia are stunning?" First, you have to look at them, much like a jeweler looks at diamond. Cut, color, clarity, & carat weight. Your labia is JUST like a diamond – no two are exactly alike and they are certainly NOT equal. In each area, labia can be:
--> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->

H – Hideous

O – OK

V – Very Good or

S -Stunning

The goal is 4 S's people, which I have. Therefore, mine are designated as stunning. 3 S's and 1 V? Superb! All V's and O's – average. Anything less – not acceptable. Get labiaplasty now.

Let's look at the 4 areas that should be considered when rating your labia.

CUT

OK, when we talk about cut, we're really talking about the shape. They should be perfectly symmetrical. One side should not be flopping in the breeze while the other is all tucked into bed. That just doesn't work right. Have a look here. *Warning- These are pictures of labia before and after labiaplasty. If you don't want to see it up close and personal, don't look. And another caveat – the third photo from the bottom, I think she's got her period, so if that kind of thing makes you queasy, you'll want to skip over it.*

The labia on the left NEEDED fixing. There's no doubt about it. If yours looks like this, I'd advise you to start saving now.


COLOR

This will vary drastically, depending on your race. They should be roughly the same color as the skin surrounding them. On a Caucasian woman – probably a rosy-pink-peachy color. The edges may be a little darker than the center. The coloring should be consistent and also symmetrical. You wouldn't lay two pieces of carpet in a room that were different shades of the same color, would you? Of course not! You might do a darker border, but color matching is key to achieving the "stunning" tag for your labia. Now, there's probably not a lot you can do about the color of your labia. Not all women are created equal. There's nothing wrong with your labia if it's not perfectly colored – it's just not "stunning." Sorry, there's nothing I can do to help you. Genetics are a science and I am no scientist.


CLARITY

Here's where we're talking about texture. They should be fairly smooth, and appear as such. They should not look like chapped lips. You should be able to view a slight texture to them, but not see deep cracks or crevices. If you can't visualize most of your labia without moving them around or stretching them out, it's CLEAR that they are just not stunning.


CARAT

Here's where we're talking about size. Look again at the specimens on the left. They look like they've been stretched to the max – often only on one side. Notice on the right how they actually look like a set of lips? And not overly plumped, collagen enhanced lips either. They need to be noticeable, but should not be the first thing a person sees when looking at you naked.


In looking at those after pictures, NONE of those labia qualify as "stunning". There are some "great" ones, even some "superb" ones. But none are stunning. I'd show you what "stunning labia" look like, but that's a little too personal. Just know that mine take the best of what is shown on that page and THAT is what makes them stunning.

If I were to pick out perfect specimens for each of the 4 C's, it would go like this:

(When I say "7", I mean seventh from the top. All of these are the labia on the RIGHT)

Cut: 4, 7 & 15 are all S.

Color: 7 is S.

Clarity: Again, 7 is absolutely an S rating.

Carat: The only one that is an S is 13. Several others are V worthy, but I'm picking the best here.

Somewhere out there, someone can take the best qualities of those labia pictured and morph them to get a peek at what mine probably looks like. I don't need to see the picture, because all I need to do is sit on the floor with a hand mirror to see stunning labia. You, on the other hand, probably need to learn how to use Photoshop. Sorry, them's the breaks!

How does your labia stack up?

No comments: