Saturday, January 27, 2007

Psycho Has a Dream!

**JEOPARDY RULES BLOG. PLEASE STATE YOUR COMMENT IN THE FORM OF "I HAVE A DREAM..."



I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of my creed: "Three orgasms a day for all women."

I have a dream that one day on the red states and the blue states will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and all will become purple states with a beautiful mingling of ideas that everyone can get behind – and the right wing bible thumpers will stay out of politics and go somewhere to meet the mother ship or drink koolaid poisoned by their leaders.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Florida, a state sweltering with the heat of retirees, sweltering with the heat of tourism & co-eds on spring break, will be transformed into an oasis of normal people just wanting to get some sun and eat oranges.

I have a dream that my son will one day live in a nation where he will not be judged by the color of his skin, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, but by how well he can bring home the bacon & fry it up in a pan.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, our government will worry more about it's own citizens and be sure that they are cared for before they go sticking their noses in other people's business. And that this same government will stay out of my uterus and allow potential disease curing research to actually take place on our own soil.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, so that lazy fuckers like me can walk on a straight, flat path wherever they need to go. Especially if they want the cheaper parking downtown (at the bottom of the giant hill) but don't want to be panting with their clothes dripping with sweat like they just had marathon sex by the time they get to work.

Yes, I dream big - so what! What's your dream? **JEOPARDY RULES BLOG. PLEASE STATE YOUR COMMENT IN THE FORM OF "I HAVE A DREAM..."

No comments: