Saturday, January 20, 2007

Saturday Night Special

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm OK. Thanks for asking. I was just caught up in life today, being a mom, cleaning house and staying busy.

BUT I wanted to pop in and give you all a formal thank you for playing with me yesterday! I was craving conversation, and I certainly got it ten-fold. It's good to have friends like you.

Because of Jerrys non-narcotic pain meds, I've been going to bed alone for the last couple weeks and have been alternating between Jack and Venus to keep me company. Tonight, I may actually break out the G-Spot vibe and see what that's all about. Will it get a name, or will it be tossed in the GoodWill box? Who knows! Has anyone ever donated a vibrator to the GoodWill? Would the veterans who pick up at my door be a better choice? I just don't know!

I still have one of those purple sparkly eggs in the package to give away if anyone wants one. (Remember, I accidentally got 3 free ones.) OH! And I've got a stack of Nicoderm CQ coupons for anyone looking to quit smoking. I get the 8 week supply free from work, so I don't need the coupons. First person to ask for 'em gets 'em. Maybe, just maybe I'll send that person the egg too! (You know you want it all Swilly!)

Anyhow, not much going on here. Just GO SAINTS tomorrow. The come back kids. What a great story that'll be if they go to the SuperBowl. I'd like to see the Colts actually make it, but am certain they will choke as always tomorrow.

I do usually have people over for Superbowl, so consider this a public invite for anyone who wants to come watch it. We usually open up with some Texas Hold'Em, so if you want to come play and watch, come on over. Well, most everyone is invited. There's probably a few people who will read this that can drop dead before I ever allow them into my home. You know who you are. If not, you'll find out when you get here or ask for directions. HA!

I have a real blog I'm working on for tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get it up before noon, but no promises. It just depends on how much time my child is willing to allow me to myself in the AM. Today, it just wasn't happening. He's like a prison guard and you'd think I was trying to sneak a fork back to my cell. Geez!

OK, I'm off to finish watching Body of Evidence and read my book on criminal profiling. Fascinating shit, I tell ya. There was just a commercial for Valtrex on TV. There's a guy and a girl and he says, "I have genital herpes". And the girl says "And I don't." and he says "And we're trying to keep it that way." I sure as shit hope they're a couple in real life. Because after you go public with that little tidbit of info, you're not getting any new poon.

No comments: