Monday, January 29, 2007

Some French Guy wants to know

WOW!  (not WoW - I'm done with that). After the excitement of my last blog, and the shitty start to my Monday, I'm going to go with something mundane that no one can really argue about.  And if you try, I might just bitch slap you. 

Jerry & I enjoy watching "Inside the Actor's Studio" which is a really cool show.  If you've never watched it but have an itch to get the inside scoop on some of your favorite actors (not gossip) check it out. 

Anyhow, at the end, the actors are asked a series of questions.  I am going to answer those questions for you, and in return, I'd LOVE for you to do the same. And THAT will be my blog.  Tomorrow, we'll have an in-depth discussion about housework and what your spouse does/doesn't do, because your drama keeps me going.  Just kidding! 

Let's get to the questions, shall we?

What is your favorite word?

I like to hear the word "YES".  However is it my favorite?  Not at all!  I think my favorite would be possibility.  Why you ask?  Because, the absolutes are the boring piece of life.  It's the possibilities that make life worth living.


What is your least favorite word?

Beastiality.  It's just a nasty word with nasty connotations.


What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

People who have a genuine heart.  People who make me laugh.  People who think about their affects of their words/actions on others before acting.


What turns you off?

People who are out solely for their own happiness.  You need to give a little to get a little. 

 
What is your favorite curse word?

Cocksucker.  It's just fun to say.  Try it with me:  COCKSUCKER.  Say it really fast, say it as two very distinct and separate words.  Try putting the emphasis first on the word COCK.  Then put it on SUCK.  Now, put it on ER.  See how different it sounds?  You can customize it according to the right situation. 


What sound or noise do you love?

My son's laughter – especially when he's over tired. OH!  And Sam Elliot's voice.  MMMM...Sam's voice...


What sound or noise do you hate? 

A jackhammer & the opening to Law & Order.


What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? 

I think I would like to be a criminal profiler.  I like that kind of shit.  I find it fascinating and if it wasn't for the blood part of it, I'd be right there doing it.  I don't do blood.  Unless it's menstrual, and even then, it bothers me to some extent.


What profession would you not like to do?

I would not want to be a politician because eventually, even the people you used to please will hate you.  Plus, I don't think I can call people cocksuckers and still maintain a decent approval rating.


If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? 

"You did good, kid.  Oh, and one more thing – you were right - it really didn't matter."

No comments: