Friday, January 12, 2007

Stop the Ride! I am not getting off!

I was thinking about my blog yesterday, and Jerry and I came up with the perfect thing Duane should have said to that girl who told him that she doesn't give it up and once made a man wait 3 years. He should have stopped the car, taken her hands in his, looked into her eyes and said "but you do anal, right?"

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I was CERTAIN that I just had really good, naughty sex. Not dream sex either, but real life sex. I looked over at Jerry – sleeping. I checked my panties – still on. Tampon? Still in – and you know there is no parking in the red zone. He's a little squeamish. It was either a dream or a hallucination, or my neurons are firing in some weird fucked-up manner, making me think that things are happening that really aren't. It happens all of the time with MS, which is why it can be such a bitch finding the right meds to treat some of the symptoms. Not the point. I FELT like I just had sex – mentally felt it. I was probably glowing too. I wonder what that was about.

Today, I started thinking. If I'm right in the middle of having sex – dick is in, it's going good, is there anything he could do to make me demand that he stop and get off of me immediately. I don't know that there is. Anything short of my child suddenly screaming for me, the house being on fire, or a tornado touching down in my back yard, he's finishing the job. Now, there are lots of things that would make me not get started in the first place, but not so much that would make me insist a man stop. Perhaps if he was repeatedly causing me pain. Or repeatedly sticking a dildo up my ass (yes, yes, I know – not everyone thinks that's a bad thing.) And I've asked him to stop doing it and he still does – he's done. And he had better hope that I had at least one orgasm, or he's paying dearly.

So how about it? Is there anything that could happen mid-sexual encounter that would make you actually initiate premature coitus interruptus?

No comments: