Friday, January 12, 2007

Why my Nano Rocks & More! (from 12/26/06)

No, not my hey-naner, but that rocks too. Really it does. I have references.

So, I lied. Again. It seems I cannot stop blogging. AND, I just tried to pretend like I wasn't. When asked what I was up to, I batted my eyelashes, gave my best doe-eyes and said "Oh, just typing." He knows. It's sad. But he doesn't mind. I think that maybe he believes if he just lets me happily blog away that some day I'll allow him to do me in the butt. Not gonna happen honey, it just isn't my thing.

OK, now on to why my Nano ROCKS:

1. Because it's a Nano - duh
2. Because it's red
3. Because it fits in that extra front pocket of my jeans
4. Because I got it the day before Christmas
5. Because it matches my coat - and my purse - and my toenail polish
6. Because its mine all mine!

I find it humorous that I could be sitting here listening to some music on my Mac while typing this, yet I'm using the Nano. I can't help it. I see why Meagan is addicted.

Breakfast is over and I am STILL stuffed. Sheryl came out and joined the clan this year. That's clan with a c, not a k. And Sheryl didn't really come out - she just came over. It's more interesting though when you misinterpret that, isn't it?

I've been up since 3:45 because Josh woke up with a very runny nose and cough and couldn't get back to sleep. He is talking a nap. I tried, but the damn phone won't stop ringing, so I just quit.

I think that tonight is definitely going to be about self pleasure. I see a long, hot bath in my future after the demon spawn goes to bed. I may take Jack with me. I may just lay on the ceramic tiles in the bathroom and strap on the Venus Butterfly. Who knows! Because I whole-heartedly believe no Christmas is complete without orgasms. You know I'm right. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I'm right. Hope you're all enjoying your day. Ding! Fries are done! And so is this blog.

No comments: