Sunday, January 14, 2007

Just stuff

Last night, I turned into a raging bitch from hell. Nothing pleased me. Everything everyone did was wrong. What the hell happened? I started off happy, had a great day and then POOF! Psycho strikes again. And if any of you guys suggest that it's PMS, I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck. Take that! Besides, I'm on my last day of the red zone, so Jerry is getting ready to mount a scoring drive. Heh.

Let's see here…Allow me to state for the record that I'm so happy the Saints won last night. While I don't really care about football once my beloved Packers were done playing, if I had to pick a team I want to win the Stuper Bowl, it'd be the Saints. They're like the come back kids. Sort of like the Bad News Bears (the baseball team, not to be confused with 'Da Bears!' who still suck, no matter what their record.) So, if you're a football fan, who do you think will be playing in the Super Bowl and who do you predict will win it?

I've made a life changing decision. No, I'm not having anal sex. I'm quitting smoking. Got my free box of Nicoderm CQ (plus 5 or 6 $7 off coupons for the next boxes) and we're going to see how it goes. Tuesday is the big day, and I am SO ready for it. Why Tuesday? Because my first day has to be a day at work. I hardly smoke there at all as it is, so it'll be easier than trying to start on a weekend. I'm excited about it – looking forward to all the benefits being a non-smoker has and finally, my doctors will get off of my ass. Wish me luck – hopefully this time, it'll be the last time I have to do it. Go ME!

I'm sitting here in my weekend pajamas – black satin top and pants. During the week, I usually wear a little slinky night gown, but because I don't like getting dressed when I don't have to, I'm not comfortable wearing it around the house when my step son is here. Even with my super soft white bathrobe, things are more visible. I used to have these super duper flannel jammies, which Jerry just hated. I've thrown them away because I want to feel sexy when I go to bed. No reason I can't look hot while sleeping now, is there? Which leads me to my question of the day:

What do you usually wear to bed?

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: